Last month I participated in the indigodragongly’s HOLIDAY GIFTAPALOOZA 2011. This is the package I received from talented and creative Kim and Ron, the owners, who organized this gift exchange. Check out their website to know what they are up to and go buy her wonderful dyed yarn and other knitting related stuff!
And this is what I got:
– A beautiful and very soft skein of exclusive indigodragonfly MCN Sock (75% sw merino/15% cashmere/10% silk) in colour ‘Driving under the influence of Muppets’.
– An intricate pattern for a pair of gorgeous mittens, ‘Preposterous’, by talented Torontonian designer Natalie Selles.
– Two very cute magnets that are already on my fridge, with 2 of Kim’s exclusive and beautiful colours.
– A pretty and very convenient knitting bag from the tireless ‘Cute & Cuddly Mutant Zombie Squirrels’.
– A ‘Gauge rage-o-meter’ tape measure with ‘indigodragonfly’ printed on it, also in blue!
– And last but not least, a recipe sent by my secret knitting friend, Lindsay to make delicious ‘Toblerone Chunk Cookies’, which I am planning to make this coming weekend, since I’ve started doing a lot baking this past weeks, and can’t wait to try them! Thank you so much!!!
Take a good look at my wonderful gift, and go run get Kim’s yarn… quick… just go!
(Pictures were taken with a new lens we are trying – and loving-, the Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX, AF 11-16mm f/2,8)
Look! Otis is on the holiday card!